You talkin' to me?

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

That's how it works with a 4 year old in the house and all her games are a few years old and won't run on the XP machine. :)

**************************** Andy 'Dubless for the time being ****************************
Reply to
Jeckler

dragenwagen

actually I don't like icons on the desktop, I select the hide icons when when active desktop is on, and then I use my MS office toolbar and select to have the desktop toolbar in the startmenu bar.

Reply to
dragenwagen

here's the desktop on my second monitor. it looks a bit snazzier than the one on my primary screen.

mez

I bet that DollHouse thing was YOURS. ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 19:08:59 -0700, Jeckler , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Oh? Then you'll love this:

:-D

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

"travis" spassed out again and started mindlessly babbling incoherently again in this manner: news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

...................Travis.........Are there some unresolved 'issues' from a troubled childhood for you as depicted in this sickening story about a beloved monkey that little kids love to read about? Did Big Bird turn into Godzilla whenever you started dreaming during those afternoon naps in kindergarten? Were you a bed wetter until your freshman year at NC State? Was that demonic episode when you started cutting up a pristine vintage vw actually a further expression of these unresolved 'issues'?

..........hee hee hee

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 07:21:41 -0400, "Tim Rogers" , who was sitting in a corner eating his Xmas pie stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and began to run off at the mouth like so:

Too many questions with embarrassing answers. Let's move along. Nothing to see here, folks. :-)

-- Travis (Shaggie) '63 VW Camo Baja...

corrodes the vessel that carries it.

Reply to
travis

"travis" wrote

At work:

Previous background images at work:
H's '57:
's Volksrod:
At home: boring, no background ... no cutesy screensavers either.

Reply to
Scott H.

"travis" wrote

No, definitely not real. I ran across those `ads' on the web somewhere, can't remember where. There were about 20 different ones. That was one of the more `tasteful' ones ... some of the others weren't very PC.

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H.

Did they have the classic National Lampoon "Chappaquiddick" ad?

Reply to
mez

"mez" wrote

This one?:

Article about VWoA suing over the ad:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H.

it's not quite how I remember the ad, but that's the one.

Reply to
mez

Just curious if anyone knows what the outcome of that court case was. If the judge had any sense of humor, VWoA's case would have been tossed out. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

OK, just changed mine... it's now:

to make it easier to d'load) An original BMC Mini publicity shot :-)

-- Howard

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe -
Austin Mini DeLuxe -
Austin Mini Super DeLuxe~~ To email me, go to my website ~~
Reply to
Howard Rose

and

Clare