Re: talk about twisted

Mario,

> > I'm sorry to hear about the subhuman debris that vandalized the cars at > your shop, I hope they get caught, either by the law or the karma wheel.

I'll bet it never happened. I don't think Mario even has 30 vehicles. Let's see the police report, then the insurance settlement, and of course, the alibi from Mario. Where was he? Perhaps he learned a new way to "make money" on junk.

Reply to
john

Oh then put your money where your mouth is say to the tune of a $1000 or are you just talking your normal $hit.

No insurance claim because the cars were out side the shop.

Hey Jeff thanks I have had alot of support.

I would hope that it wasn't a VW person , there was alot of original glass that will never be again.

I have up'd security and spend different nights there , god help someone if I catch them.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

OK, I'll ask Guido to stop by and make some pictures.

Aw, yer just trying to make me feel goo.

I'll look for the police report.

Reply to
john

take your advice hackboy, nobody wants to hear from a lying shitbag, so please feel free to "STFU" anytime.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Jeff, we'll let it slide because you are new here... use your computer for research both here and TheSamba(where you are also a member) then get back to us on your last sentence...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

if you are on the losing end of the bet, who are you gonna steal the 1000 dollars from so you can pay up? you won't/can't even pay the debts and judgements you have already, why would we trust that you'd pay on a "bet"?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

One of two things is happening here.

1-
2-
Shag

Guido works for 50% of the fee. $500 is better than nothing, and a better value than Mario gives his customers. Justice.

Reply to
john