Semi W engine lid on 1961 (UK)

Hi all, I have finally managed to get hold of a 1961 Beetle (UK). I am just checking the authenticity of body panels and notice that the 'Semi W' engine lid appears to be like a 1966 (with only part of the top 'W' showing above the light) which I don't think is correct.

I think the lid should have more of the top part showing which the popes nose light fixes too.

Should it be like this one? :

Thanks

Reply to
Dave Angel

Andrew

try this

metwiz2shop

Reply to
Andrew

OK!!!!! It Does work, thank you for your kindless

'Lose Weight
'Diabetes

-- KaiyureGirl

Reply to