Re: what a joke

I surmised that you weren't very bright by the way you let a mental defective like Mario lead you around by the nose. Thank you for confirming that assessment.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

and yet *you* keep responding.... interesting, even I'm bright enough to notice that. make sure your bridle is buckled tightly..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

seems you posted twice to this thread two days before I ever bothered to respond... who's being lead around? YOU couldn't not let it go, and yet you feel entitled to tell others when or if they should post? LOL... you do realize that hypocrites are the lowest form of life? maybe take the advice you gave Mario, " go get yourself a neck up check up. "

tug, tug

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Wow, you started a new thread over little ol' me? Guess I struck a nerve.

You know, this bickering back and forth isn't very productive and isn't the purpose of this newsgroup. I'm perfectly willing to ignore you in the future (in fact, I plan to do so regardless). We could sit here and call each other names from now till kingdom come. It wouldn't produce a resolution and it wouldn't help bolster this already decaying group. Besides, we've already got one of these situations going on with Mario and company.

So, why don't you go back to letting Mario pull your strings and I'll just pretend that you don't exist. Sound fair?

The last thing this group needs is another prolonged Usenet vendetta - n'est ce pas?

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

You know Joey, after some reflection I will admit that you do have some validity to your point. While the main body of my posts in this thread where not directed at Mario, I have addressed some comments to him directly and in doing so I have assisted in giving him that which he desires. Attention. So I take responsibility for my contributions to feeding the troll.

Beyond that, lets just leave it as my previous posts suggests. You continue to let Mario manipulate you as you have been doing and I will simply ignore the both of you. Agreed?

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

m (even when he

lol you apperantly have never talk to me, dignity and self respect is somethin that I have, just wiyh all the good

You are just spouting off to jump on what ever band wagon it is just to be heard, who does it seem is the one looking for attention.

All i'm here for is aircooled VW related issues and HELLO what part of me doing this every day dealing with every aspect of the aircooled field seems to elude you.

I am a a dealler for many wholesalers like TMI and Vantera wearhouse group plus others.

its you and only a few others jhat have truoble with the fact that I'm very good at what I do. how many other shops are willing to repair the aircooled VWs we all seem to love that customers drag out of junk yards. The picture of the last 3 I posted 2 are such VW's.

IF instead of bitching and making up fantisies about me and keep things on topic (VW related) this would be a good fourm again I'm sure.

How can I not laugh when someone like the owner of the web site planet vee dub makes up a profile and post in my name to get people to his site. Get a clue and grow up.

I have said time and time again attacking me just makes you look childish and does no one any good . ask yourself what a year or so of attacking me has accomplished? on the other hand I have restored a dozen or so show winning VW's you have bitched trust me I have dignity and lots of not only self respect but that of my customers.

Reply to
Kafertoys

For all the pissing and moaning that Mario does about no one having the balls to show up at his shop, I find it funny how many times he's eluded simple questions. He refuses to say what Brad's last name was (because he doesn't exist) and won't divulge any positive references in the form of customer names. There are many other examples.

Regardless of whatever hackneyed responses he comes up with here, I rest easy knowing that Mario will suffer a much harsher brand of justice when he's six feet under and having to answer to all his wrongdoings. It's easy to post bullshit on the internet; hell, just look at the nonsense he posts up about a new customer every day and a shop full of work.

It pains me to think of anyone getting reamed by this drug-addled loser and his wife, but there's no excuses anymore. As soon as you Google his name, you get the full story on what he's all about.

Reply to
ryan68bug

nope, not a new thread at all, not good with this usenet stuff?

he doesn't pull my strings, that is where you are wrong... pure entertainment for me...

that is all i was saying... I read everything that is posted to this group and have since the split.. and I remember well, so I recall your post saying that we should neither speak to, or about, "him", yet you've posted to, and about, "him" in every thread he's posted since you stated the above... I even said I'd continue to post to, or about, him at anytime i wanted to... "twist and dodge" was what i enjoy watching...

hard to let something "continue" that hasn't happened... but, please do, feel free to ignore subjects you don't have any interests in reading...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

from what I understand this car you restored was a hit at every show it entered. So, tell us about this gem:

Joey Tribiani

Funny how I knew this thread was about mario just by the title of it.

Reply to
Shag

.

twice as many post about me then anything VW . Its like you can't think VW without thinking about me

what I did today was weld on a 65 ghia will have pictures on my webshot page soon.

Reply to
Kafertoys

only twice as many posts to you because we have to ask 100 times to still not get an answer... so.... tell us about the car you restored that was a hit at the shows.... here's some pics:

Joey Tribiani

Sidestepped the questions yet again... typical motive of a professional con man.

Reply to
ryan68bug

om...

hey Ryan lol hotrod (bet thats what he tells the woman he is) any time you want to bet $1000, I will intruduce you to Brad and alot of very happy customers , the party will be on you with most or your money going to a charity so you wouldn't have to feel bad.

so you think " theres a place in hell for me" My god tells me not to judge others , my heart tells me were my place will be, and I hope to see you there brother.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Isn't it amazing how deftly (clumsily, rather) that Mario avoids providing direct answers? It's incredibly stupifying that he also swings back to 1991 with the online equivalent of a "yo mama" joke when he's cornered, too. Lol. It's an amazingly twisted view on Christianity in which a person robs a woman blind out of nine grand for work not completed on a road hazard of a VW.

Mario is the sort of guy that posts/speaks to hear the sound of his own voice. In his own words, all, Mario is "pithedic." LMAO.

Reply to
ryan68bug

gem:

The gospel continues to be spread.