Rear Crossmember area pictures

Who was it that was looking for pictures of the rear cross member area? I was going to take those pics I promised now that it stopped raining and can't remember who wanted them. Tomorrow I am putting my engine back in my

69 and it will be the perfect time to take the pics you wanted. Doug
Reply to
DougnKaren

I've been doing "wife work" for a while. Did I miss the Pictures?

Reply to
Scott S