rec.autos.mario....

it sounds like you are doing a good job :)

I thought you had a web site a couple of years ago ? did you have a home made wooden engine stand , and a 2x4 body lift with threaded bar as the lift mechanism ? or am I thinking of someone else ?

Reply to
tricky

No, that's me.

It worked quite well but since then have learned to make some friends so they've helped me put the body back on the frame. ;)

Reply to
Remco