removing a THING engine

I got lots of good comments about removing an engine in 6 minutes, thanks.

I want to take the engine out of my THING. Because it is so tall anyway will I need to jack the THING up to drop the engine?

Regards Leonard (new at this)

Reply to
LLBrown

Leonard, I am a Thing owner but do not know the answer to your question. However, you are likely to get a much quicker reply in the Thing forum within TheSamba site. Good luck.

Regards, Keith

Reply to
KJ

Thanks for the info... there use to be a regular thing list years ago but I think they are long gone.

LLB

Reply to
LLBrown