Replaced drivers side regulator

This last weekend I tackled the drivers side window regulator. The only hard part was removing the bolts that hold the window to the regulator. Its real easy when you can crank the window down, but the regulator was stripped with the window up. I had to stick my hand up inside the door and remove the bolts, blind. What a bitch. After that is was cake. Now I can have my window down again.

BTW, how can you tighten the round outside mirror? Its loose and doesn't stay adjusted.

Reply to
Eddie