Restoration Master

A little bird pointed me to this and I thought y'all might be interested. Or not.

Shag

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 00:05:09 GMT, Shag scribbled this interesting note:

What does "authentic craftsmanship" actually mean? I thought craftsmanship was either there, or not there. Seems to me it fails to take qualifiers well. If there is authentic craftsmanship, that implies there is such a thing as fake craftsmanship, and that seems absurd to me. "Authentic craftsmanship" seems like "very unique." It either has that characteristic or it doesn't...no?

(Of course could it just be someone trying to dress up an ad with fancy words without truly understanding their meaning?)

-- John Willis snipped-for-privacy@airmail.net (Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)

Reply to
John Willis

.................It says: "With his degrees in Criminal Justice and Psychology from S.U.N.Y. Binghamton he also understands the minds of the customers"

.........But when I go here:

........I can't findany mention of any degree program involving 'criminal justice'. Couldsomeone explain what it is that I'm missing here.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

HHhmm, I once lived where SUNY was located, State University of New York, Fredonia 1463 NY.

Blimey, still remember the postcode.

Ps. Travis this was before I was 100% constipated...

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

She looks nice....:-)

Reply to
Juper Wort

Mike seems to like the restoration job to his car:

Shag

Wow - quite a job! Where's the before picture? :)

Reply to
remco

Welcome Back to Ramva soap's

timmy check transfer corases from BCC's Chriminal Justice programs to credits for Suny in vestal ny.

With the volume of work I felt it was better to turn over control, I couldn't keep up the quality with a phone stuck to my head.

keep up with the web site its still under change thats nothing I have control over as you can see my the pic of me, that was after a long day I'm a good looking guy when cleaned up.

there will be pics going on soon of on going projects that show the quality that I'm sure is not often matched and thats all I have ever wanted to do is play with the cars .

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

.........Here's a complimentary link with some nice pics for your site:

Tim Rogers

thanks timmy I was going to have that linked when I got the finished pics up also , if you look you should see the high quality of work that was done.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

"Moriah Rosinsky McCall is our new owner/manager of Vintage Werks "

...sweet. I wonder if she realized when she took over ownership that there were outstanding judgements against the company. Hmmm....I wonder if she has any more property than mario does....hmmm.. I imagine that this transfer of "ownership" is another ploy by Mario to try and escape the legal debts he is accumalating by ripping people off. I guess another call to my Lawyer in NC is in order to see if I need to just keep waiting for Mario to get property.....remember folks interest *is* building as mandated by the court....or whether I should seek restitution from the new owner of the business Let me see....oh yes my judgement *is* against both Mario Gavazzi...AND the business he formerly owned Vintage Werks.....interesting.

Reply to
Gary Tateosian