sand rail shocks for VW suspension

My entry level sand rail has stock VW suspension (swing axel). I'm looking to upgrade the shocks more than $50 Rancho yet less than $300 Fox/King etc. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Reply to
vikingfann

Bilstiens. They have a fairly new shock out The 5150 that as a separate resivior attached that looks to be pretty good for the money. Even the 5100 is a good choice.

I'm dumping my KYB's and switching to them soon on my baja after some of the suspension mods have been completed.

Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro