Seeking VW advertisement index

Greeting group.

While waiting for the cooler weather to begin a restoratioin project of a '63 Ghia I have been passing the time by collecting VW magazine ads (and various other related paper).

I am looking for an index of magazine ads published in the US for air cooled Beetles, Buses, and Ghias... I have nearly a hundred ads for Beetles but constantly find new ones in old magazines and up for auction on e-bay.... For Ghias I have forty... and have only begun to look at whats available for the Bus..

Does anyone have an index to their collection? Or know of one published either in hardcopy or electronic form?

Thanks for your help

Reply to
Jason Albright

"Jason Albright wrote

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 03:53:00 GMT, "Scott H"

Snip

Thank you very much for your help.

Jason

Reply to