Single Bulb to Dual Bulb

Does anyone have any detailed directions on how to rewire the headlamps from single bulb to the dual bulb headlights? I have a '97 Golf with the plain looking single bulb design and am looking at converting them to the much nicer looking dual bulb headlamps, but have no idea where to start, and am not the most experienced auto electrician. So, I'm looking for some help and directions.

Thanks, I appreciate everyone's help.

Andy

Reply to
AndyLauridsen

WATERCOOLED! Does not belong here.

Agaiin a suddeen surge of bilgewater in our AIRCOOLED group?

I'm getting annoyed, but not at anyone in particular. Just Annoyed that "people" can't tell the difference.

GO TO THE WATERCOOLED GROUP (and learn to read the group name and spend maybe 5 seconds on figuring out what it means)

It's here: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Again, nothing personal Andy. You happened to be there, one of many recent off topic posters.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Sorry bout that. I've reposted in the "WATERCOOLED!" group.

;)

Reply to
Andy

Thanks Andy :)