Speedy Jim for president?

I'd vote for him. anyone want to "write-in"?

Reply to
A Veteran

A Veteran wrote in news:georgek- snipped-for-privacy@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net:

unless ALF runs, he's got my vote.

Reply to
matthew j henschel

He'd have my vote :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan

My god; This may be worse than the spam! LOL

Thanks guys.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

No! Why should we wish such a terrible thing upon such a good person? Besides, he's be too busy to help the rest of us.

But the notion of an Aircooled New World is catchy.

Reply to
pico

VWoA could be added to the Axis of Evil!

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Mine too :-)

-Bob Hoover

Reply to
BobHoover

Count me in on this too.

Reply to
Scott H

LOL never happen, how would we handle haveing a president that know what they were talking about.

if chance it did I want to pick the interns, so he has my vote. :o)

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys