Squid - FYI

Hello,

Just an FYI.

Squid started in CA and was a combination of "Squirrelly" "Kid" = Squ-Id, squid. It was a name for those with fast bikes and slow minds that crashed a lot.

Remember this is an aircooled VW group.

Fweem.

Reply to
Dave Tosi
.

Is it? I thought i ended up in a soap or something... I read about everything, waiting for the nice girls to enter but no.... It's fun to see 'C' get'n crazy once in a while..

Roger

Reply to
bug '59