stainless steel brake lines

Joan dreamed of owning an unsafe bondo filled car ? For some odd reason I'm doubting that.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Dream my ass, You turned it into a nightmare and a accident waiting for a place to happen. What i did was PROVE that you have no morals, standards, or skills. Also exposing what you had hidden under filler proved that you had lied about the quality of work you did and also the way it was performed (ie: all rust cut out and replaced with metal NO FILLER). As i said i can still load it up and bring it to a show if you want to explain that. If thats the best you can do workmanship wise your a sad excuse for a man with no integrity, or morals. You can step and fetch and squirm all you want, but trying to blame ME for exposing your lousy workmanship and business practices is amazingly low since you tried to associate with me a few years ago when your rep went to hell in a hand basket in the Connely deal. The best thing for you to do is drop off the radar for a few years and let this die down. The problem is your a legend in your own little mind, and you feel the need to be the center of attention by claiming everyone is a hack but you. Enough of the Mario pity party and pony show. Nuff said i'm done. And please don't have Sherry email me to try and get me to back off, it's not gonna work. Your busted and you know it, she knows it, and everyone who has seen it knows it.

Reply to
metwiz2shop

i agree with your last statement... Kelly seems to honest to sling bullshit and f*ck people out of their money and "dreams" like you do... you do have talent at that... you should be proud...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

it seems that on the days of the east coast shows, he's home posting on the group...guess he may not be quite as stupid as we say he is, he does realize that going to the shows could put him in a bad spot...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Mario, I am tired of your lies. You keep on saying that there is some 'fanatical group' that is hounding you unfairly. Was the local news crew that visited your shop part of that group too? In your drug- addled imagination, does the loacal television news team just show up anywhere becasue a 'fanatical group' asks them to?

No. No they don't. And now there is footage of you attempting to dodge the crimes you have committed against the air-cooled VW communtity - and you damn yourself with your own words and actions. The tape doesn't lie, little buddy. I found it especially poignant the way you eventually had to run away, retreating behind a closed door in front of the cameras because you yourself knew that there is no defense for what you did to Joan. And many, many others.

Is the judicial system part of this 'fanatical group' that is hounding you as well? Just Google your own name, you thief, or the name of your business, and there is more than adequate documentation of multiple court judgements against you. Most or all of which you haven't paid. This wasn't made up, and it is fully documented, there in black and white.

You are a thief and a liar, and there is a mountain of concrete evidence of this, right out there for everybody to read. How many times now have you pulled a bait-and-switch on some poor customer; constantly raising the price and then putting a mechanic's lien on their car? I know of several documented instances where you have done this to people.

And Metalwiz carefully pulled apart your 'work' in front of witnesses and painstakingly documented what he found, with photographs. The pictures don't lie. You do. And it is especially galling now that all of your 'invoices' on Joan's car: seeing the astronomical prices you charged for work that was either not done or done so poorly as to be nearly beyond belief. This is a matter of record. The documentation that was written in your own hand does not lie. You do.

And what is even more amazing - and I have to believe that a serious meth habit is involved here - is how you started out defending "your" work on Joan's car, and then slowly over a year and a half, started to invent the worst lie of all. After awhile, you started saying that some of the work was farmed out to 'some guy'. Then later, you gave him a name ('Pete?', 'Frank?', I forget) and eventually you say that this imaginary person did all the work.

Well how the hell does this excuse the fact that it came out of YOUR shop? You are so crooked, you can't even see why it is morally reprehensible for not offering Joan - or any of your hapless customers, for that matter - any form of apology or refund for the crap you have been pulling all these years.

And as has been mentioned earlier, it is interesting that somebody who supposedly makes his living (however dishonest) working on VW's doesn't show up at shows anymore. Could it be that you don't have the strength of your supposed convictions and are hiding like the criminal you are? I think so.

I am not a fanatic. I am a regular guy, professionally employed, help out in my community and pay my taxes. But I am simply horrified by the mountain of evidence provided by dozens of people who you have cheated. And I have been active in the VW community for a number of years, and can safely say that you have to go. You are a liar and a cheater and you have to go. And I imagine people like Metalwiz (who has a sterling reputation), other posters in this thread and your former victims will continue to make sure that people know just what sort of person you are.

Because the FACTS - not rumor, not innuendo - are out there for everybody to see. And the facts don't lie. You do.

Reply to
Meyer

VERY WELL STATED!

Reply to
a-nony-mouse

You whinners are just in need of a reality check

I'm still booked solid with work comming in daily so keep whinning its getting you no where.

Hey kelly I did the math if you deducted material cost on the bus corner job you did that cost $2500 I figure at most $500 then it took you 40 to fix it.

I' ve been to shows already this year and hey Even had cars that won so lets keep hearing the whinning its good for laughs

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

OK Mario - let's test that. You have just publicly stated that you attended shows and had cars that won. So now PROVIDE THE CAR DEATAILS AND THE VW SHOW DETAILS. Somebody here will track down the show organizers and verify what you just said is the truth.

And no backing down. If you actually won a VW show this year, you ought to be proud of it and want people to know. It might even help put this to rest.

I don't tend to believe a single word that comes out of your mouth - but if it turns out that you are telling the truth (for once), I will gladly back off.

If you choose not to provide the details, I think that is enough to satisfy everybody on this board as to the sort of person you are.

Mario - its time to put up or shut up.

Reply to
Meyer

See you don't want to hear the truth...Thats fine, but any time you want to come to my shop and see top quality work , you and everyone else are welcome. I have never had anything to hide.

Come on kelly , come check me out bring a camera and see my work, I'll bring in a lunch.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

we had this discussion(laugh session starring mario) awhile back... just search "greensboro show" on this group... seems he took second in a class of two cars with this jewel

Joey Tribiani

Am i the only one that realizes he is dodging the "put up" part *again*? guess it's hard to "put up" something you ain't got... remember folks, Mario claimed(in a post to this board) that Joan's bug "could have easily been a showcar, just like all my work", then Kelly showed just what mario's definition of "showcar" really is.... i guess it's all perspective... as they say, one man's junk is another man's treasure... we see junk, Mario sees show quality work...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I notice that you make no mention of any cars of yours that won VW shows this year. Even though you said earlier that you had cars that won VW shows this year. You said plural, so you were saying multiple wins at multiple shows. I asked you in a very straightforward way to provide details on something you just said that I believe to be a bald- faced lie.

Yet you say nothing.

You DO realize that by your silence, you are admitting in front of the entire board that you are nothing but a liar, right?

Come on. Give us the car details and the show details, otherwise you are a proven liar once and for all.

=C2=A0

Reply to
Meyer

that's right folks, second in the class of two cars.... bragging on a "gimme" that is also "last place"...kinda far from "winning the show" as he put it....LOL.... a legend in his own twisted, drugged up mind...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Come on Mario. You said that you WON VW SHOWS THIS YEAR.

Are you a liar, or aren't you? Its time we found out once and for all.

Reply to
Meyer

Keep an eye on my webshot page

I will have some more pictures up soon. Can't tell you how much I enjoy taking the cars from heaps to head turners.

I'm sure you will see a few new restos at a show comming near here soon.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

I have seen better looking stuff coming out of the local kids garages!

Reply to
a-nony-mouse

Bondo over nail-pulled rusted sheet metal is not restoration.

I'm waiting for the day you push a Super into a show and the shocks explode through the bondo. You will probably ask for a prize for the funniest 'trick'.

You'd f*ck up a wet dream, Mario.\

Reply to
john

I actually took the time to go through every one of the 190 pictures, and found that with very few exceptions, the "after" or finished pictures are all from 15 - 20 feet...... hmmmm. even at that, there are obvious flaws to many. Good lookin street cars/ yea, probably, but how much can you see from

15 feet, at 35 mph? I wouldn't classify any of these as Show quality....

Keep an eye on my webshot page

will have some more pictures up soon. Can't tell you how much Ienjoy taking the cars from heaps to head turners. I'm sure you will see a few new restos at a show comming near here soon.

Mario

Reply to
a-nony-mouse

mario is your typical backstreet body shop that specializes in quick-n-dirty resprays... nothing more.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

SO YOU ADMIT THAT YOU JUST LIED, like the lying liar that you are.

Any honest person would say, "Here, Meyer, here are the cars and the shows and the dates - how do you like them apples?".

But no! You LIED. And this is why people like you should not be tolerated in the community. You ruin it for other people.

So let it be known from here out that Mario Gavazzi of VintageWerks is a bald-faced lying scum. Sadly, to most of us, this is not news.

=C2=A0

Reply to
Meyer