stainless steel brake lines

Edited for correctness of content.

Reply to
Project Magnet #1

you just sound like fools when you try to put down restos like this 3 time show winner

I am haveing such a great time watching some of you trip over yourselves just to make me look bad. with a shop for of customers, your just blowing smoke out your a$$es lol

Reply to
Kafertoys

We have seen the close-ups of the cracks and rust. See what happens when you just paste over shit?

Reply to
john

just had a new restoration project come in today it will be going back the way it was when the owner bought it when he was 16. its been of the road for 11 yrs now ...he can't wait to beable to drive it to shows.

Mario Does anyone else need a reality check?

Reply to
Kafertoys

You mean he bought a rusted out bondoed piece of shit when he was 16 ?

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Good. I'll call the newspapers and TV.

Reply to
john

Sorry Mario, you're done. You were asked a straightforward question about details of multiple show wins this year, as you claimed. By your silence on the subject, everybody on this board knows for sure now that you are nothing but lying scum.

Since nothing you have said can be backed up in any way, we all are assuming that everything you have said is just more of your lies.

You are done. Go away.

Reply to
Meyer

actually it shows how little you know about bodywork, paintwork, and what a restoration and "showcar" really are.... you really think second place in a two car class is a "show win"? what a dipshit...

for those that missed it, here are the real pics of that rolling turd..

Joey Tribiani

... and here's a quick video clip of Mario shining up that turd:

Scott H

Its cool that when your as good as I am all anyone can do is tell lies about me but isn't that the way it is.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Off your meds again Mario ? That statement is about as delusional as you can get.

I saw a movie years ago that had a line in it that describes you perfectly. "Prick with ears".

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Mario's messages read differently from time to time as if they were by different people. Maybe he outsources his come-backs to China.

Reply to
john

Maybe he pulls his head out of his ass for some and not for others. Just a theory.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

the pictures don't lie, and you can't defend them.... the pictures show how "good"(damn near hyperventilate everytime i type something like that) you are....hack...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

no, he and his wife swap off the posting duties... when most of the spelling and grammar is right, it definitely isn't Mario's day...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

im guessing he's avoiding this question as much as he avoids supplying the show winning cars he braggs about...i figure at "one new customer per day" for the past few years he should have a thousand new customers to add to his already huge(at the time) customer base...surely this show that is around

100 miles from his shop will have plenty of folks representing his work....
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

As you probably know, one disgruntled customer should be considered seven disgruntled customers because they tell people who tell people. Mario just burns sucker after sucker. He's got no customer base.

Reply to
John

you did see the sarcasm i hope...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Sure did. I just wanted to make it last longer. :)

Reply to
John