SUNBUG

You all were so helpful on the Floor Pan replacement I will see what you can do with this question. When I bought the VW it had on the engine lid and logo of a SunBug. It said SunBug and had a ladybug in the center. Anyone know where I might find one of these? Thanks in advance. Dick

Reply to
Richard A. Carter via CarKB.com

Hey dude

That might be a tough one, the sunbug I think was a 74' special edition. I've seen the script but havn't seen it for sale. sorry for the nohelp.

Raul

Reply to
slugbug

Thanks for the reply Raul, that is what I was afraid of. I thought it was a special edition but not sure. I am going to try making a mold of the part that is still good and see if I can make one that looks like the old one. Thanks again