Timing question

I think the timing on my 009 is 28 degrees btdc but I cannot remember at what rpm and is this full advance? Also as suggested, I remounted my fuel pump under the gas tank and checked the vents again and put new rubber fuel line front and back. I also drained the tank. So far, so good on the vapor lock. Help me on the timing, ok? Dennis.....Is it

3000rpm?

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to