VW Type 2 "westy"

Look what I brought home thanks to "Spyder" . The engine has about 50 miles on it. The engine was put in at a VW dealership and was a turnkey. I do not have the paperwork on it yet but will soon. They used some of the original tin and alternator instead of the new generator and tin provided (see picture). Anyway, I have one question so far on the motor if anyone can help. The serial number on it is 008

335. Does anyone know what this engine is or origin??? I can't find it in my books and I want to know. I bought a new engine and look what they threw in; A 1968 "westy" in good condition! Great day cause I got to use the new trailer my wife got me. Click on below and give me knowledge guys.
Dennis Wik

The site will only allow thumbnail pics to be viewed not the full view. :-( Maybe it's beacuse 'This owner has requested that visitors not be allowed to use the Print at Home feature or purchase other merchandise with the pictures in this album.' but i don't know the Epson photocenter site well enough to know the problem.

so far on the motor if anyone can help. The serial number on it is 008> 335. Does anyone know what this engine is or origin??? I can't find it> in my books and I want to know. I bought a new engine and look what> they threw in; A 1968 "westy" in good condition! Great day cause I got> to use the new trailer my wife got me. Click on below and give me> knowledge guys.

Does anyone have a guess on the motor from the serial # 008 335?? Dennis

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik