type 3 engine conversions

i am considering a type 4 engine for my fastback. does anyone know if the 2.0 liter will fit? i have an automatic tranny in mine also, so will this cause any probs, or should i use the t4 tranny too?

any help is appreciated,

matt neumiller

Reply to
matt neumiller

It will fit no problem. All you need is to make a new rear hanger or adapt yours, get a 411 rear rubber duct, and use a bus flywheel and clutch. Bolt is in and go, go very fast and for a very long time.

Join the Type 4 Forum and justdo a post several guys have done it. Tom Notch is one. The like to sharetheir experiences.

Joe Cali - Next Generation -usa Also check out my NEW site it may also help you.

Joe Cali - Next Generation-USA