up-date on "77 servo to '71 Van

they made changes, I switched the whole front end and the hose going to the servo was larger, took a little diameter fitting. and the inlet to the master cyclinder reservoir was moved 90º better to switch reservoirs. and it seemed they changed the "regulator" behind the master cyclinder. again a fitting turned 90º and the bleeder screw was eliminated. I hope to have this bled out soon. Was it worth it? film at 11:00

Reply to
Crusader george

Crusader george wrote in news:georgek- snipped-for-privacy@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net:

Are the servos the same size? My '74 has a servo about half the size of the '79.

Reply to
Busahaulic

the '77 servo is definately bigger. there was a lot less room for the clutch cable to pass by. how much bigger I'm not sure. btw. if you are replacing the entire front end as I did you must remove the clutch cable.

Reply to
Crusader george