vw community

WAVES*

Some may remember me- some may not.

Let me give you a hint. "I am so in love with my 75 super beetle Vernon"

Remember?

I was feeling cynical about the vw community latley and so I thought I'd come back to my first vw community and see how everyone was doing. I made many friends here and I still wonder how people are doing? Is there still a ramva chat room?

I'm still in university- feel like I've been here for 100 years- although I finally have my BA. HURRAY! Just on to my practicum now. I also still have my 65 beetle which looks pretty much teh same and drives pretty much the same. Didn't do much with it this year due to school etc, although we did get asked to park in the middle of the mall to help advertise the new Herbie movie- although I didn't even get a free pass! It was till pretty cool to show my car off.

Anyway- love to hear from some some of the oldies if they are still around.

Anna :)

Reply to
Anathea

good to see and hear from you Anna dear....

Joey.....(*Bugninva)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

............It's nice to hear from you Anna. I haven't been posting too much lately but I still lurk almost every day. RAMVA still has its ups and downs but doesn't change too much. As long as Speedy Jim and several others continue to contribute to this group, RAMVA will always be a worthwhile place to visit. After about seven years now, I still look forward to reading the posts here.

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Hi Anna :)