vw-- high seats to low seat conversion

can you put low back seats in a 1969 bug. I really like the look andi was jsut wondering if there was any way that this was posssible

Reply to
ledzeppelin73

Hi,

Yes you can. In Australasia we had no choice. Bugs came standard with low back seats, and we are busy putting in high backs, when we can get them.

Good luck with your project

Peter

ledzeppel> can you put low back seats in a 1969 bug. I really like the look andi was

Reply to
peter lockie

thanks a lot for your help

Reply to