VW Meet

Hello all

We had a little end of season gathering yesterday.

Some pics here - if anyone is interested.

Rich

Reply to
tricky

"tricky" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Sweeeet. Yours in it too?

Reply to
bug '59

Mine was the black split pickup.

More pics of mine here

Rich

Reply to
tricky

"tricky" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@bt.com...

Nice pickup! I see you also use it as a worker :) Can't affort one yet... that and the fact that i don't have enough space to park it, A splitty is on my list tho

Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Yes it is used as it was built for !!

Thas why I sold the bus and got a pickup :-)

Reply to
tricky

You guys should post your information on

It would be a great addition to your club. You can create many blogs or just one blog with many users.

-Mark tricky wrote:

Reply to
phybertek

Take you blog spam and shuv it somewhere 'we' cant see it.

YES IT IS SPAM !!!

Reply to
tricky