WANTED: 34 PICT 3

Anybody got a 34 PICT 3 carb (NOT made by Bocar) that they're willing to part with?

Thanks, Shane

Reply to
Shane

To be specific, yes, I am willing to pay shipping. I don't care about shipping costs because they're relatively low on something that small and couldn't add up to what the dealers are asking for a carb. Otherwise, I wouldn't have asked.

I live in the Seattle area. That would be Seattle, Washington, USA...you know, that country that whipped the Brits twice, then bailed them out of two wars.

Cost...well, less than the $180 the local parts shops want for one. Yeah, I could order one online, pay $150 for it and $30 bucks for shipping...there we are back at $180 again. All that for a carb that won't be in the car for more than a couple months before it's replaced by dual Webers on a bigger engine.

Reply to
Shane

If your really going to replace it in a couple of months with dual webers or whatever then why not put a bocar on it? Why be that picky for just a couple of months driving, unless of of course your not going to do anything else to the motor and your just *saying* you are...

Rob in Salt Lake

Reply to
RobTaylor