Where to get Baja Kits ?

Just wondering where these days can you get a good Baja kit ? Any websites ? Or is there someone out there that has/wants a mold to produce some ? Thanks, Iowa883

Or if a person started making a full kit would there be any $ to be made ?

Reply to
Iowa883

I have their kit and I am pretty happy. I would think the VW innovations would be pretty well made also. I have seen the Bugpack ones and I had a rear one piece fenders/wing made by them and I was not impressed at all. There workmanship is really lousy (lots of airpockets under the Gelcoat). Someone online had ordered one of there kits and the headlight holes in the front fenders didn't even match. Mark Detro Englewood, FL

Reply to
Mark Detro