Westy interior question

I have a 71 Westy w/original upper sleeping cot. Has anyone here converted to a later style fold-out bed (from the 75-up) or are there major problems? TIA Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bill, As far as I know, the hole in the roof is different on '75 and up vans, and the top opens in the opposite direction. They did this to accomodate the larger bed... My guess would be that the later bed won't fit.

Reply to
Dave G

Karl

Thanks for the advice & Karl - great links that answered all of my quesitons. Probably will be easier to just make a "bettter" cot or cot cover & live with it. Bill

Reply to
Bill