Where are the majority of RAMVAites located?

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, John Willis at snipped-for-privacy@airmail.net wrote on 2/5/04 9:05 AM:

Hmmmm . . . That's that little state down south, ain't it?

Freezing my ass off here, in Anchorage, Alaska (especially when driving a '74 SB during the winter months).

-Rich

Reply to
Richard Golding

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 19:16:59 -0800, Richard Golding scribbled this interesting note:

Positively uncivilized, weather like that. We're gonna' have a two or three day cold snap that'll bring us down to the twenties.............at night. After that we'll be back into the forties and fifties, possibly even the sixties during the day. Man, I hate cold weather!:~)

John Willis

Whatever happened to George East from Alaska that used to post a lot on Ramva.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

I live in southern Iowa

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Where in central Wisconsin? I am from those areas

href="

">Den's 1978Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Western Suburb of Chicago. that should count. Jim Schield

Reply to
JSchield

New Jersey Shore area just west of Belmar...eric 68 Bug 62 Ghia both cabs

Reply to
Stutzsr

New Castle, Delaware Dave

David

.................Hey Dave. My wife, youngest son and I were just in Wilmington Friday evening and yesterday visiting our daughter who's a freshman at DCAD on King St. We stayed one night at the Wyndam that was just down the street on King. We boarded our dog out on New Castle Pike (route

48?) near route 141 at a place called Windcrest Animal Hospital (next door to a Mercedes dealership). We did drive around that area past 141 on New Castle Pike and saw some pretty countryside. How close was that to where you live? Just wondering.
Reply to
Tim Rogers

I'm back in SC now, but I still (two years after leaving) have a Westy at a shop in Madison, WI awaiting repair - so I have an ACVW living in the Midwest.

Reply to
mez

Southwest Missouri

Reply to
Ben Gulley

Where abouts ? We are contemplating moving to the Ozarks.

Randy

RSMEINER

The majority of me is in Minnesota, but there's a part or two in Vietnam.

Reply to
jjs

well, if you want to look at it that way then most of me is in SC but one of my toes was left behind in Mississippi - but that was long ago and I suspect it's long gone.

Reply to
mez

Small world. I caught a big old catfish with a toe in his tummy. Tasty, too.

Reply to
jjs

You ATE the Toe?????..........gross John,.............really gross.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Central California

Reply to