Where are the majority of RAMVAites located?

Seems to me that alot of ya'll are back east. Many more in Cali. Anybody from the Midwest area?

Reply to
Anthony

I used to live in Dubuque, Iowa, does that count?

Reply to
EuroBug

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Go see for yourself

To all: if you aren't listed yet, email your info and I will enter it. No Street addresses, no phone numbers. (For security reasons).

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I am located in Ohio U.S.A.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

Reply to
john

"Anthony" wrote

North Carolina, USA here.

Reply to
Scott H

Thats where I would like to be. For now, I'm stuck in Nebraska.

Randy

RSMEINER

I drove through the mid-west a few times.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

I flew over it.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Lafayette, Indiana - USA

Anth> Seems to me that alot of ya'll are back east. Many more in Cali.

Reply to
knt

While we are on the subject, Why don't you all submit your info at

(The email link on the site goes to my personal email)

I DO NOT PICK UP ENTRIES ON MY OWN FROM THIS GROUP!!

You have to submit your info yourself.

(Why? Because lots of people would get upset if someone collected their name, email, hometown and car list without asking permission, and posted it on the internet for all to see)

I do accept commercial entries too, for businesses that are

1) Aircooled VW mainly 2) Located in, and serving the area

Aircooled.net, for example, is listed, but only in Utah. (Despite them serving the aircooled community all over the world)

So far I haven't accepted "Paid Ads", but if the general public doesn't object to tiny little banner ads, and there is interest towards them... It might even help people find a local parts supply. Main page might have these too. I dunno. I'm open to suggestions. And donations ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

If you can get some money for it to pay for better hosting than geocities, you have my blessing :)

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

Reply to
wittnam

St Louis MO representin'! :-)

Oh, and Jan, if yer listening, go ahead and put me up on your RAMVA site.

John Kuthe "69" Type I Beetle Had many others in the past, will try to remember list if you want it. snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (real email adress, SPAMmers can go get stuffed! :-))

Reply to
John Kuthe

On 4 Feb 2004 20:20:21 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Anthony) scribbled this interesting note:

Back East, California, Midwest??? Where are those places? Me? I'm from Texas, of course!!!

John Willis

hehehehe

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Earth

What?

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

Done!