SOLD

Well, I finally sold my Ghia this weekend. I am moving on to another car project that is not a VW so I want to bid adieu to this newsgroup. Thanks to everyone who helped me troubleshoot any problems I had with the car. I learned so much on this newgroup and had fun listening to all the gripes and cuts, too. The new owner is also a VW nut and I feel the car is in good hands. Thanks again.

Brian Turner

Reply to
Brian Turner