WTB: Longer fuel pump pushrod

I'm looking for one of these:

but 110mm long. The one above actually measures 105mm. I want that additional 5mm.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Jeeze Rocky we all want that additional 5mm :) I'll look in my junk drawer and see if I can find one. good to see you posting again.

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill Tucker

..............Yeah. He comes around all friendly and wagging his tail when he wants an aircooled treat. To be a true blue RAMVA loser, he'd have to hang out here for no apparent reason like I'm doing right now.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

Aw Jeez. I read RAMVA all the time, but I'm not smart enough like some of you guys who help other folks who are looking for help. And I don't wanna contribute just stupid comments and knock-knock jokes. My earnest posts are stupid enough. My sole contribution to the Type 2 lore was that bit I did early this year about how to add intermittent wiper operation. Speedy's got a link to that. The rest of the time I'm readin' the chatter and driving the Wonderbus with a grin.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Sheep lie!

Not sure they came up with 110mm. The factory one, 113 127 307, is 108mm long. For generators.

113 127 307A is 100mm, for alternators.

I have one you can have, but it is only 107mm long. Will that 2mm give you pleasure? :)

"Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
Karl

Hey; the pencil incident was quite entertaining. :-)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

You had to bring that up, didn't you? Y' just had to bring it up.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Yeah, but was the pencil longer than the pushrod.....wait a minute....i've got an idea...

James

Reply to
Juper Wort

Say no more. If I'm thinking what you're thinking . . . I'll be right back. I've got a pencil in my desk, it'll just take a few minutes to cut it to length and swap it in . . .

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliot

Pencils! Ya mean they let you keep sharp objects where you stay? We only get crayons.....sigh!

Be Cool.....AIRCOOLED !!

"Wild" Bill Tucker

President Rare Air VW Club Pensacola, Florida

'78 VW Bus ( "Old Rusty" )

'76 Bug "The Grape"

'69 Squareback , Arizona car, Automatic

Rare Air VW Club Website:

or

Wild Bill Tucker

I didn't say they /knew/ we had pencils!