year of bus in SHeDaisy video?

ok, just saw the vid and I just gots to know

Music video starts out with the three girls in what appears to be a VERY nice restored earlier window(don't know the number-busses ain't my forte) bus

Anybody else seen it yet?

Who is SHeDaisy? Hot(and hotties!) 3-sister country-pop group(that blows the Dixie whatevers right outta the water!!!)

OK, to see it go here:

and scroll down and click on music video for "Passenger Seat".

And no, it ain't THAT country...(and they're all purtier than Shania in my book)... plus, they must like dubs-what more could you ask for?

Reply to
Greg Smith

I was talking about this on the full moon bus club forum, I think its a 65 not sure what to look at more the bus or the band. the bus is shown alot and I'm sure its someones driver.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:26:10 -0400, "Greg Smith" ran around screaming and yelling:

shedaisy is a good group...not sure if they are better than the dixiebitches, but good none-the-less JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Yo Mario,

at the moment I ain't thinkin' 'bout drivin no bus....

I'm in love.

Problem is, I don't know which one... (why can't I have all 3?)

Reply to
Greg Smith

yep, I kinda liked them skanks a long time ago too...

but now I'm in love!

Reply to
Greg Smith

"Greg Smith" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews4.newsguy.com:

They are from Utah, could be morman.

Reply to
TerryB

There's a bus in that video??

What?

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

I'll convert!

Reply to
Greg Smith

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Kafertoys) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m03.aol.com:

That is one sweet looking bus. Sure wish I was that hitchhicker ;-)

Reply to
cloud8