nuts 'n bolts 1972 1302s

Hi all

I am renovating a floorpan and in completely stripping it down its obvious that over the years various nuts, washers and bolts have been replaced. A comparison of what looks old with those seeming newer is inconclusive.

Is anyone aware of a list giving the specs of original equipment fastenings so I can be sure to replace with the right ones. I would thinks that of particular importance is the stregth of the fastenings used on suspension fittings and brakes.

TIA

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bennett