VW Splitty in Shedaisy video!

Hey Now, so i'm flippin' through channels and i hit CMT and i recognize the song, it's the latest single (and video) by Shedaisy: "Passenger Seat." One of the stars of the video is a GORGEOUS 67-ish split window. Not a 21-window, just a regular bus, a 67? Maybe a 66 or 65... i had a 67, looked identical except i had a westy conversion... and how mint and beautiful the one is in the video i am absolutely dying for another, my 73's nice and great for roadtripping and camping but there's just something so, i dunno, no words to describe the beauty of 67!

Adios, Chris

Reply to
CW

Have you seen the Bay in the Kenny Chesney video? My wife kept telling me about the two. I never caught them so I went to CMT.com and played both.

Reply to
Dave