Yellowing rubber?

After less than a month, my new windshield rubber is getting this yellow crud. The only thing I've put on it is some "tire black" silicone, which I've used on all the other seals without this effect. Is this an example of low quality rubber, and if so, what is a better brand?

Deb 71SB

Reply to
Debra Chervenka

WCM has good rubber but fits poorly around the windshield frame but has lifetime guarantee

Bug Pack rubber fits the window frames better but will split quicker

Not sure about Wolfsburg wests rubber

Cip1
J-bug

and for more $$