1972 P1800E service work inquirey

Does anyone know any mechanic in the Tampa Bay Area (FL, USA) both interested and willing to work on engine in my P1800? The engine has been rebuilt but has a cracked exhaust header, but before that it couldn't be tuned and still can't be. Of course, the exhaust header will now have to be replaced (welding doesn't work) first. It has fuel injection and a "computer" (believe it or not).

Any suggestions will be appropriately welcomed.

Jim

PS And, if you are so disposed, I'll be happy to discuss selling the car to you. It was my wife's. She had a rather grand idea of its worth, not shared by me. Unfortunately, and with deep regret, I must advise she is no longer with us . . . but the car remains. I'm too damned old to fold and unfold myself into it. (Also, although it has AC, Volvo didn't think power steering was indicated in the P1800. Neither did my wife, so why was she unable to . . . Oh, well.)

Jim

Reply to
lazenby