Radio removal?

Hi,

I didn't think I'd have such a hard time trying to figure out how to remove the radio on a 1974 Super. I've checked the archives, and it looks like I need a radio removal tool (wire hanger), but not sure how I'd use it. Any help? Thanks.

-John

Reply to
halcyonic88

Well, on a 70 standard you undo the knobs on the front, then open the hood and remove the plastic ductwork in the middle. Behind that is a single bolt into a metal strap that holds the radio in place.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Reply to
D&LBusch