1991-1998 Volvo 940/960/S90/V90 Factory Service Manual

1991-1998 Volvo 940/960/S90/V90 Factory Service Manual

Item number: 7931274404

Reply to
GC

Volvo Aftersales Diagnostics and Information System, VADIS 2004DVD Item number:7931215711

Reply to
Per Hauge

What about it?

Reply to
Bonnet Lock

I assume that these are references for eBay. USA or UK?

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

The first post by GC is eBay USA, the second post is UK. But just put the item number in the search field on eBay startpage and search, it will come up with the rigth post.

"Peter K L Milnes" skrev i en meddelelse news:cluosi$99f$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

Reply to
Per Hauge

Thanks very much Per.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Ha ha ha ha! So THAT is where that note went!

I was surfing for a better repair manual than Haynes/Chilton and found one on Ebay/USA. I copied the title and item number to an email (I thought) and hit send to send it to myself. The message never arrived in my email inbox, and I dimissed it as a victim of 'net demons. That is until I just saw my note as a POST to this newsgroup!

Geez - I have GOT to have coffee before surfing in the morning.

Apologies for the waste of group bandwidth.

GC

Reply to
GC