1998 V70 Resetting Computer

Hi, I posted an earlier message about not being able to roll up my window. I was told that I need to have my computer reset and that it was possible to do this myself. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thank you.

Jason

Reply to
jasontyip

There is no computer to reset on a '98. That crap all started with the new body (S80 style) in '00 or '01. Your problem is with the switch. It's very common.

Reply to
Mike F