2001 S40 Brake calibers

Has anyone done their own brakes on a 2001 S40 and did it require a special tool to turn the piston back into the caliber? I have a Haynes manual for S40's up to 1999 and they say just use a "C" clamp to push it back in.

Want to make sure before I pull all my brakes off.

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
Ed

I am not 100% sure, but i sink You need a tool to get the rear piston's back in. /peterj V40 -00

Reply to
Peter Justesen

Yes there is special tool that's needed to turn the piston back in it is available @ better auto parts stores Glenn

Reply to