2001 V70 -- Homelink training problem

I have a 'new to me' 2001 V70 T5 with Homelink. I'm following the instructions in the manual. First I erase the buttons, which works fine.

Then I try to train to my remote. I hold down the Homelink button and the remote control button together. It slow blinks, but NEVER fast blinks. I know I need to do the rolling code procedure, but can't get far enough (fast blink) to do that.

The garage door opener is an Overhead Door.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom

Reply to
Tom Scales

Follow the directions on HomeLink's site. If you still can't get it your 2001 may not be rolling code compatible.

Doordoc

I did follow those directions and the 2001 is rolling code compatible. It's just not working. It never 'fast flashes'.

I'll call Homelink tomorrow.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Scales