5 Cylenders -

V or inline?....

Reply to
Matthew Fowle

Inline sir. We don't want short stubby bonnets and tight turning circles now do we! They have a much nicer sound than a straight 4, or a V6 anyway. I Think the only people who make a V5 is VW with the petrol golf? My next one will be another 5 cylinder anyway. D5 hopefully. joe landy V70 TDI Old shape.

Reply to
Joe landy

Inline 5 cylinder.

Reply to
bajaman

In Volvos invariably inline (east-west). But in Volkswagen both V and inline (east-west and north-south).

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

Honda's race bikes in the Moto GP series also use a 1000 cc V5...

Reply to
Mike F