700 poly bushings

Where's a good place to get rear poly suspension bushings for a 700 series? Mine are completely shot, I'd really like to replace them before the weather gets too cold.

Reply to
James Sweet

If you find out please let me know James. Here in UK they haven't got around to looking at the rear suspension bushings yet, I am working on the guy but no luck so far. Have you tried IPD on

?All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes

Can't your Volvo dealer help you? Here in Sweden you can get any Volvo part at you local grocery store(well almost) Tell me what you need and I can send it to you

Mats Nyberg Järfälla, Sweden snipped-for-privacy@privat.utfors.se

Reply to
OSSA

Poly bushings are an aftermarket part, and as far as I know were never offered by Volvo.

Reply to
James Sweet