700 poly bushings

Where's a good place to get rear poly suspension bushings for a 700 series? Mine are completely shot, I'd really like to replace them before
the weather gets too cold.
If you find out please let me know James. Here in UK they haven't got around to looking at the rear suspension bushings yet, I am working on the guy but no luck so far. Have you tried IPD on http://www.ipdusa.com ?
All the best, Peter.
700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).

Can't your Volvo dealer help you? Here in Sweden you can get any Volvo part at you local grocery store(well almost) Tell me what you need and I can send it to you
Mats Nyberg Jrflla, Sweden snipped-for-privacy@privat.utfors.se
On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 00:10:15 +0000 (UTC), Peter K L Milnes

OSSA wrote:

Poly bushings are an aftermarket part, and as far as I know were never offered by Volvo.