850 Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement

I'm going to attempt to replace my ailing fuel pressure regulator on my '95 850 non-turbo, 20 valve. All I have is my Haynes manual to consult. Any tips or advice for removing the fuel rail so I can get at the regulator?

Bosch is $125, Volvo is more - about $180, any difference? Thanks, Jay

Reply to
Jay Epstein

fcpgroton.com has the Bosch regulator at $107.

Reply to
Mr. V

Thank you!

Reply to