850 non turbo, wires to Oxygen Sensor

I am needing to know which of the wires going from the harness to the Oxygen Sensor and should have no continuity. There are four wires. Is it the green with black stripe? (a friend and I have tested and are not convinced).

And is there a schematic of the wires anywhere?

95 Volvo 850, non turbo, manual transmission, DOHC, Canada thanks.
Reply to
chart7777

One wire will be the signal, one will be ground, and two will go to the heater. Usually the heater wires are white, signal is either black or green, and ground is black but it varies.

Reply to
James Sweet