850 roof strip repair

Hi, I know I have seen this all before but wasn't ready to take on the repair at the time. Humor me and refresh my memory on what you have done to repair the peeling roof strips on an 850. If I decide to replace them what are the keys to removal and installation? What are alternatives to replacing them? Mine is a 1995 and those strips are starting to deteriorate quickly. Thanks, Signe

Reply to
Chris_Strawn