89 740GL: where is trouble code conn.?

I have a check engine light, car is burning more gas than it should. Suspect o2 sensor. I can take it over to Autozone to have them read the codes, but they probably won't know where the scanner connector is located. Is it under the drivers' dash somewhere?

Reply to
Geronimo

John Robertson

And there's no need to go to autozone, read the codes yourself. Learn how:

Mike F