'90 245 Speedometer

I am aware of some of the isuues for the speedometers. Mine just began reading 20Km/hr after trying to resolve the odometer problem. I have tried to replace it with one from an '87. That did't work. I was doing 200Km/hr when was started.

Is it a problem that is not related to the speedo itself? Maybe from the control unit?

The first clue was that the error code reported a loss of speed signal.

I've had the unit out several times now to check connections. I can't find anything.

Any ideas? Shy of 400$Can for a new/used one?

Steve

Reply to
steve.slade