'92 940GL Sunroof Won't Vent

I recently bought a '92 940. It runs nicely, but has a few quirks -- I think someone (before the owner from whom I bought it) rescued it from a junkyard, and left a few things unfinished...

Anyway, the sunroof appears to be set back an inch or two in the frame, and there is no clearance between the back of the roof and the lip on the frame. The little flip-cover at the front does seem to be properly working, though it looks like it's a bit far back (obviously :). The roof opens and closes fine in the horizontal position, but I've not been able to get it into the vent position to take it out and/or adjust it.

Any clues to how I can get this roof to vent? :)

Thanks in advance,

-TC

Reply to
Tim C