another opinion

Happy Trails What is the name of your state? Georgia

In a parking lot, I was backing out at the same time as someone directly behind me, and we rear-ended each other. The damage is very, very minimal--a few scrapes on the rear bumper of each car--and neither of us want to get the police or insurance or anyone involved, as we're both college students and don't want our parents involved. We exchanged info and now the girl wants me to pay for her repairs, which I don't think I should have to do since it seems to me that we're both at fault. Can she make me pay?

**The way you describe it, it doesn't sound fair. If she sued you in small claims court she would have to prove that you were at fault.
Reply to
GC

Senior moment - sorry for the odd and totally irrelevant post. No rationale nor excuse - just a total brain fart.

GC

Reply to
GC